Saturday, 14 December 2013

My trip to London

I'm back, sorry for the absence.. I have exams next week and I noticed that there's a few problems with my camera that need to be fixed therefore I couldn't take photos. Some time ago, I went to London for 3 days. You could say it was my first time going to England, because going there when you're seven doesn't really count. 
I stayed at Notinghill and I loved the neighbourhood, the apartment I stayed at was extremely cozy, I think I liked staying home more than actually exploring London! 
 Fortunately, I had Starbucks (not even kidding) 30seconds away from the apartment I was staying, so I was being a white girl 24/7 


 It's so bizarre to think that where I live, Luxembourg, is only an hour and half away from London, but everything in London is so much more different. The people, the accents, houses, the way they drive their cars differently, the buses.
 I managed to buy these good looking cigarettes, which also really look like crayons haha. They were pretty expensive with the english currency and all together, but I find them so worth it. Ill be taking a lot of photos in my photo sessions with them:)
(bought these in Earl's Court) 
 Quick photo from the agency 
 There was this really cute wall in the agency with polaroids, creatively decorated, of the girls working in their agency. I loved it, each one was so cute! 

Moving on to shopping. I went to Camden town(biggest shopping market in London) and of course Oxford Street! To be honest I preferred Camden town more because the clothes there were more original and very cheap, I got such cool things.  

 These two shirts I got from Camden Town, 7 pounds for each. (The photo doesn't give them any justice, they're all wrinkled in the photo from being in my suitcase but you will get to see them in outfit posts later)
 I had similar sunglasses this summer but they eventually broke because every second person would try them on. I'm not complaining though, these ones are blue and I prefer them more! :)
The necklace I got from New Look (Oxford Street) 
 This ring I also got from Camden Town. I wear it all the time, it's really light and adds a bit more style to your outfits.
 Then I got new jeans from Topshop ( I wasted too much and most of my money there haha ) Im not completely happy with buying them because they're too short for me, but they're my size, so it's really frustrating. I love the colour of them though, they're really comfy and also high-waisted which makes them all the more nicer.
 This baby cost me 15 pounds and I also got it from Camden Town (you won't believe how soft the inside of it is, I'm happy with this purchase)
 I had been looking for shoes like these for about 4 months, so can you imagine my joy when I was walking around Topshop and saw them? I fell in love with them in the second, every detail about them I love. 
 (crappy photo, sorry)
This skirt was on sale and I thought of buying a leather skirt but I doubted I could get one for so cheap! The first leather skirt I found was in American Apparel and it cost 130euros, where as this one was just 36 pounds ? 

I lost my 'Killin' it' beanie from Brandy Melville some Friday night ago, so I was in need for a new beanie. Luckily, Camden town was full with them! I couldn't pick which one to buy, they all had such cool and sassy things written on them. 

See you guys soon and wish me luck on my exams x 

26 comments:

  1. I love all the things that you bought!! Good luck on your exams xo

    http://pastel-mermaid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute, I love it! Good luck on your exams! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the beanie you bought it is so nice <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! How old are you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaaazing! The photos, the glasses, youu! Love your blog doll...just love love<33

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in love with your photos, they're so beautiful!
    Good luck at your exams! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What agency did you pick in the end? You said that both elie and img models were interested:) love all the photos and I have the same shoes from topshop and I wear them like 24/7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. elie? you mean elite? no i didnt go to elite. but i picked viva and new york models in the end x

      Delete
    2. Yes sorry, I was typing on my phone and I have Czech autocorrect so sometimes English sentences turn out funny, I did mean elite. Hope you'll be happy, I think you'll make a great model!)

      Delete
  9. Love the post and the photos! - mrdefectos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anna!! I'm wondering why you are not a model, you are so so cute, thin and beautiful! Also your photos are amazing and you have a fantastic style, Congrats !! I also follow your instgram feed and I love it. However, if you want you can take a look to my blog: http://friendsasnobody.blogspot.it/ and that's my instagram name : ariannuc http://instagram.com/ariannuc#
    Best whishes for your blog :* <33

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!!! i love all that you bought! :D they really do look cool! and that ring + cigarette make you look like a star from Bling Ring B-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! i really like your photos! could i ask you what editing programm do you use? btw. You are an inspiration for me and look like a professional model! Have a nice day from me xx

    http://eleanaspictures.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really really love your photos. they're so amazing, I'm excited ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog, Anna. You should post more, I'd love to see your blog updated with more frequency!
    xxx

    bloglunapulpo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And, Anna. Could you post about how you edit your photos? I don't know if you do it on photoshop on your cellphone with vscocam, but it you do it on your computer, could you put here a tutorial how to get these effects? Thanks!

      Delete
    2. you use 'add noise' on photoshop and then play with brightness and contrast

      Delete
    3. not with brightness and contrast,curves :)

      Delete
  15. you're going to be one wicked model. Congrats, man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the concept of your blog man. First visit to your blog.cool blog

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, hearing from you guys always makes me smile :)