Wednesday, 20 November 2013

walking on a dream

 Tuesday I went to this cosy cafe, coffee lounge, in Luxembourg city, I love it there so much! I honestly  think it's impossible to not have great time there. It's so cute and a nice place for meeting up with friends that you need to catch up with :) 
 it was so good and it was pretty healthy too
 I wore one of my autumn favorites - my leather leggings! 
 This week has been so great, it's my best friends birthday tomorrow and I am so excited :) 

p.s - would you like me to post something about what I eat, healthy food? let me know in the comment x 

11 comments:

  1. yes, i'd love to see what kind of foods you eat! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post Anna! Your style is on point and I'd love to see a post about all the healthy food you like xxx
    Cheers from another blogger
    Xo
    Zayn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, i'd loved that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Loved this post :) You should do an outfit of the week series, your clothes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to see what you eat xx please blog sth about that x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! it would be great and really cool! Your blog is perff and a great inspiration! Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful! I love your blog, keep doing :) (sorry for my english i'm french so) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anna! Do you live in Luxembourg? I mean, I though, you lived in Latvia! Did you move or what? Just wondering!!) Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, hearing from you guys always makes me smile :)