Friday, 29 November 2013

goodbye november

I can't believe it's going to be December in only a few days. It's a nice but also scary surprise I guess, I mean my exams start in two weeks! It literally feels like August was 5 minutes ago haha.. This week hasn't been one of my favorites because I got a cold and it sometimes felt like the world was against me (sounds so cheesy haha, I'm okay now though) I'm excited about it finally being the weekend:) 
 I dont have a lot of photos at the moment since I got sick, I've also been quite busy with studying, so I apologise for not being able to update my blog as often!
I cant wait for Christmas and being able to sleep in your warm bed, while outside your windows there are snowflakes falling, you're drinking hot chocolate and watching some Christmas movies:)

see you some time soon i hope x 

5 comments:

  1. I love this pooooost!!! your Photos are amazing!! luv dem!
    http://eleanaspictures.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna i love ur blog sooo much! i love the way u edit photos, they look so beautiful and tumblrish. and u are so skinny and pretty and stylish and photogenic and just purrrfect omg :) ur insta is perfect too, its one of my favs. i'm following u since u had 14k :) u are my inspiration, keep on ur blog and never restart ur feed on insta :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be a weird question so I apologize for asking but do you wear make up ? If yes, what products do you wear cause it looks so nice and natural .! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks love! I use Sephora's eyebrow pencil and mascara from Dior, that is all. Sorry for the late answer x

      Delete
  4. Love the post and the photos! -mrdefectos

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, hearing from you guys always makes me smile :)