Thursday, 13 October 2011

New camera lense :)

Hey, guys! On Tuesday I got my new camera lense, and I really like it. You can zoom really close with, and also it makes the background much more blurry. Anyway, here are some photos of my outfit from today (taken with my new lense!) 
                                                  Yesterday me and V also took a few pics:
                     And then later we had to study for our science test that we had the next day...
Hope you liked the photos and song :)) xx

7 comments:

  1. Nice photos, I love your flats! :)

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such incredible style - j'adore these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO dabūji jaunu objektīvu :)
    Malacis labas bildes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pic :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, hearing from you guys always makes me smile :)